There’s always something exciting to do in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Yesterday in this post I told you about the Las Cruces Symphony Orchestra season opener coming up this weekend. You don’t want to miss the LCSO’s kick off to a great season. There are quite a few other great things to do happening in Las Cruces, NM this weekend as well.
- Southern New Mexico State Fair & Rodeo: This is an exciting event for the whole family. The SNM State Fair features interesting exhibits, arts & crafts, contest, food, rides, livestock, horse show, rodeo, concerts and so much more. Make sure to check out the official SNM State Fair web site for a calendar of all the events.
- Las Cruces Downtown Ramble: Do the Main Street Downtown Ramble through galleries, shops, businesses and restaurants. Enjoy art openings, exhibits, music, entertainment, open mic opportunities, shopping, refreshments and more. The Ramble is held the first Friday of each month. Downtown Mall. 5 – 7 pm. Free admission. 575-523-2950.
- Mesilla Jazz Happening: Mesilla Valley Jazz Happening will be swinging into historic Old Mesilla at the Mercado Plaza and on the Historic Plaza. Old Mesilla Plaza, south of Las Cruces on Avenida de Mesilla. Call for time and admission fees. For more info Call: 575-524-3524, 575-524-3262.
- Trinity Site Open House: The Trinity site is the location of the first atomic bomb explosion on earth. The site is open to the public twice a year the first Saturday of April and October. White Sands Missile Range. Stallion Gate off Highway 380. For more info Call: 575-678-1134.
- La Viña Harvest Wine Festival: Over 20 wines will be available for tasting and purchase. Local artists perform on stage and over 60 vendors featuring arts, crafts and fine food will be available. La Viña Winery, 4201 S. Highway 28, La Union. Noon – 7 pm. $15 & 12 & under free. For more info Call: 575-882-7632.
- Las Cruces Farmers & Crafters Market: Don’t miss our favorite weekly event on Saturday mornings. Find out more at at my post here.
That’s just a taste of what is happening here in Las Cruces this weekend. What are your plans this weekend? Leave a comment and let us know how you plan to enjoy the amazing fall weather this weekend.
Contact us today at 888.511.9872 for more information about things to do in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Picacho Mountain features spectacular Custom Homes, Patio Homes, Town Homes, Neighborhood Retail, Boutique Hotel and more!