Every time I turn around it seems that Las Cruces, New Mexico has earned another award or recognition. That is what makes relocating to or retiring in Las Cruces, NM such a great option. Be sure to Contact us today at 575-523-2500 if you’d like more information about retiring or relocating to Las Cruces.
Here is a summary of a few of the outstanding rankings and honors that Las Cruces has earned over the last decade:
- Las Cruces Farmers Market Ranks #1 in New Mexico and #9 Nationally – America’s Favorite Farmers Markets, 2010
- Top 25 Cities for Jobs – CNN Money, 2010
- #3 Top Recovery City in the U.S. – RelocateAmerica.com, 2010
- #15 Top Boomtown in the U.S. – Inc. Magazine, 2007
- Most Secure Place to Live, Medium-Sized City – Farmers Insurance Group, 2007
- Number One Dream Town to Retire – AARP Magazine, Jul/Aug 2006
- Safest City in the Country, Medium-Sized City – Farmers Insurance Group, 2006
- Best Small Metro Area for Business & Careers – Forbes/Milken Institute, 2002-2005
- Best Place to Retire – CNN/Money Magazine, 2005
- One of the Best College Towns to Retire – Money Magazine, Nov 2005
- Top 50 Motorcoach Destinations in the United States – American Bus Association, 2004 & 2005
- New Mexico Sports Town of the Year – Sports Illustrated, May 2004
- Top 10 Cities for Hispanics to Live – Hispanic Magazine, 2002 & 2003
- Best Place to Live – Family Digest, Fall 2002
- One of America’s Top 100 Retirement Towns – Where to Retire Magazine, Fall 2001
Do you know of other rankings? Please leave us a comment about why you love Las Cruces!
Contact us today at 575-523-2500 for more information about the why Las Cruces, NM and Picacho Mountain rank so high top destinations to relocate or retire. Custom Homes, Patio Homes, Town Homes, Neighborhood Retail, and more!